Overnight, a tweet [here] was posted by Jason D. Greenblatt, Assistant to the 45th President of the USA and Special Representative for International Negotiations.
The timing is notable, coming on the same day that King Abdullah II of Jordan makes the rounds of Washington power centers including a string of high-level administration officials as well as the White House.
Here’s the text:
Americans ought to know that Ahlam Ahmad al-Tamini [sic], a convicted Hamas terrorist who, together with others, murdered in cold blood 15 people including 7 children, lives free today. See details here: https://rewardsforjustice.net/english/ahlam_al_tamimi.html
We of course agree (though it would surely have been better if Mr Greenblatt had spelled Tamimi’s name right).
|From the FBI Most Wanted Terrorists website|
Americans ought to know and so should anyone to whom justice is a supreme value.
There’s much more to be said, and much more that we have already said about Tamimi, justice, and what the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan has done and continues to do to thwart the extradition of this deadly dangerous FBI Most Wanted fugitive.
But for now, we’re pleased to see a Trump Administration official speaking out on the issue that has occupied our days and minds for many years. Tamimi, for those who might not know, admits to being a central figure – we say she was the mastermind – of the bombing of Jerusalem’s Sbarro pizzeria on August 9, 2001.
Our daughter Malki, 15, was one of the many innocent victims killed there that day.
And here’s a partial selection of the many things we have written in this blog about the Sbarro massacre during the past two years since Jordan’s legal system formally announced Tamimi would not be extradited to the US to face terrorism charges there:
- 24-Nov-18: How Jordan’s mainstream media showcase a couple of role-model jihadist murderers [Video]
- 23-Oct-18: She admits she planned the Sbarro massacre. But for parts of the media, Ahlam Tamimi remains ‘an accomplice’
- 24-Aug-18: What aid funds handed to the Abbas regime ($1 million and growing) have done for savages who kill Jews
- 23-Aug-18: New data: How the terrorists who bombed the Sbarro pizzeria fared financially
- 24-Jun-18: Chilling: In boasting of those she killed, the fugitive terrorist can barely control her excitement
- 01-Jun-18: On watching our child’s killer
- 05-Jan-18: In Jordan, the FBI fugitive Ahlam Tamimi pays tribute to her slapping/taunting/kicking Tamimi cousin
- 03-Dec-17: Understanding Jordan’s king and his “holistic” approach to terror
- 21-Nov-17: Mass-murdering Charles Manson and mass-murdering Ahlam Tamimi: Who’s more monstrous?
- 08-Oct-17: Terrorists and justice for their victims
- 24-Aug-17: Malki’s killer: We’re looking for some friends
- 30-Mar-17: Years of pursuing a child’s killer: Setbacks, challenges and a roller-coaster ride
- 15-Mar-17: Sbarro and justice
- 14-Mar-17: Sbarro massacre mastermind is now formally charged and extradition is sought