This is an update my Yom Kippur message of previous years.
I unconditionally forgive anyone who may have wronged me during this year, and I ask forgiveness for anyone I may have wronged as well.
Specifically (as enumerated in previous years, based on the list from The Muqata a few years back):
- -If you sent me email and I didn’t reply, or didn’t get back to you in a timely fashion — I apologize.
- -If you sent me a story and I decided not to publish it or worse, didn’t give you a hat tip for the story — I’m sorry. I’m also sorry if I didn’t acknowledge the tip (especially Irene and Ronald, who send me lots.) I sometimes get multiple tips for the same story and I usually credit the first one I saw, which is not always the earliest. And I cannot publish all the stories I am sent, although I try to place appropriate ones in the linkdumps, or tweet them.
- -If you requested help from me and I wasn’t able to provide it — I’m sorry.
- -I apologize if I posted without the proper attribution, with the wrong attribution, or without attribution at all.
- -I’m sorry that I don’t give hat tips on things I tweet.
- -If I didn’t thank you for a donation, I’m very, very sorry.
- -I’m sorry if I didn’t give the proper respect to my co-bloggers Ian, Mike, Daphne, PoT, Vic, Varda and Forest Rain. They are all great.
- -I’m sorry if any of my posts offended you personally.
- -If I forgot to send you the perks for donating at Patreon – I’m sorry, and hope to do it soon!
- – For all the initiatives I started and didn’t complete – I’m sorry. I hope to do better next year.
- – Please forgive me if I wrote disparaging things about you.
- – I’m sorry for not always scrubbing spam from the comments as quickly as I would like.
- – I’m sorry if things got published in the comments that violated my comments policy but that I missed.
May this be a year of life, peace, prosperity, happiness and security.
I wish all of my readers who observe Yom Kippur an easy and meaningful fast.
We have lots of ideas, but we need more resources to be even more effective. Please donate today to help get the message out and to help defend Israel.